At Heroes’ Mile, we are here to help you make informed decisions about your mental health care and the financial obligations associated with mental health services.
Here You Can Learn About:
- Obtaining a pricing estimate for our most frequently used healthcare services
- Payment options and alternatives available to patients without healthcare coverage
- Contact information to call us directly for a pricing estimate
- Other bills you might receive for services besides your hospital bill
- How our billing process works
- Frequently Asked Questions
Heroes’ Mile makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided herein. The pricing information provided by this website is strictly an estimate of prices, and Heroes’ Mile cannot guarantee the accuracy of any estimates. All estimates are based on information provided by a prospective patient and do not include, among other things, any unforeseen complications, additional tests or procedures, and non-hospital related charges, any of which may increase the ultimate cost of the services provided. Any prospective patient should understand that a final bill for services rendered at Heroes’ Mile may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and Heroes’ Mile shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
General Pricing Information
VA Community Care – TriCare – Aenta – Cigna – BlueCross/Blue Shield – USA Health – Compsych – Humana – Beacon Health Options – MultiPlan – OPTUM – United Healthcare – FL Healthcare – Humana Military – Magellan – TriWest – USA – VA